Sunday, June 23, 2013

Post 1 2013

So I guess its time i blogged....

It's been a crazy almost 6 months since i blogged... lots of things have happened

The peeps have started a new school, lots of appointments for children & sport has started again... life is good. There has been a lot of crafting & travelling to retreats... oh yes life is good.

Now a little crafting share is in order....

First up is the June challenge over at A2Z Scraplets -- heaps of fun and ends at the end of June, don't forget to join in


and then i had a bit of a play with some more recycled aluminium and came up with this as well. I love how the stencil has come up and the texture that the impasto has left ... yum


I also joined in on some fun with the Scrapping Outback blogs Chime in with Chipboard Blog Hop last week ... this is the creation I came up with. It was focusing on techniques with chipboard.... something i love to play with 

So that's it for me today ...  back on the wagon i climb... oh and a nice little quote to leave you all with ... 

Pablo Picasso 

ciao
tracey

4 comments:

The Scrapping Outback team. said...

All these layouts a beautiful Tracey. Thank you so much for playing a long with our challenge over at scrapping Outback :)

Sandrine Dawes said...

Hi Tracey, lots of gorgeous work! Love your background, I think you used my technique...so glad you gave it a go! Thank you so much for playing along at Scrapping Outback, and if you get a chance you should check the blog hop winners...;)

Tina Connolly said...

Fab layout Tracey, love the colour combo. Thanks for joining in on the Scrapping Outback blog hop.

Sandrine Dawes said...

Hi Tracey, could you please e-mail me your postal address and name so I can pass them onto Twiddlybitz? My e-mail is: sandrine.dawes@bigpond.com
Cheers