Saturday, October 14, 2017

Two more challenges complete

I entered two of my layouts from last weekend over on The Scrap Suite. They had some amazing challenges set for the month of September and I wish I had more time to do the other ones set by the team. I entered Challenge 3 created & inspired by Jasmine & Challenge 4 created and inspired by Anthea. Today I was lucky enough to find out I won challenge 3 .... so excited.... i loved the challenges & i kinda loved creating with pics of some of my birds 😍


Challenge 2 -- This was a great challenge - create a layout using birds or butterflies or bows or use any combo of the three. This was my take on the challenge... I was so lucky to find an A2ZScraplet bird on a wire in my stash and a cute little bow hiding on my scrap desk... it hit the brief perfectly as well as the pic of sunbeam and moonshine... 



This was Challenge 4 - I loved creating with green. I don't think I have used green in such a long time and i love how this pic tells the story of my life ... we had to create a layout using green as the main colour and use a list or lots of journalling.  I loved pulling out the old typewriter for this layout ... my fingers are a tad sore from hitting the keys so hard... but i loved that i had this awesome shade of green hidden away in the copious amounts of paper i have stored ... BTW the pic is of my baby sister trish & I watching tv and chilling in the mismatched lounge room that we called home... 

I am feeling uber inspired for a big weekend of creating ... lots to do ... and lots of great inspirational challenges to open up my creative self to. I hope you find your little bit of creative time this weekend too. 


thought for today...

It's not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters most.


enjoy the weekend 
tracey xx

No comments: