Monday, November 13, 2017

challenges galore

There have been so many great challenges lately ... I found 19 that I want to do this month and I really want to do them all ... last weekend away at retreat gave me a great start to get a lot of projects done but I still have a lot to do ... I love setting myself personal challenges also ... and I have only a few weeks left to reach it ... i'm a dreamer.... 

Scrap the Girls November Challenge - the mood board for scrap the girls this month was a lot of shoe pics and a great quote "give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world." I finished my challenge layout while away on retreat, it was my first layout to unwind and relax too... very symbolic as I was away with a great group of girlfriends. During renovations a couple of years ago I wore my trusty pluggers to get the outside work done, day in day out, for 6 weeks. We were working in black sand and it was a dirty job...but I conquered everything I had to get done. 


Dirty Feet - Scrap the Girls Challenge

The Scrap Suite - The D-lish October challenges are awesome this month and are due on the 17th of this month. I am still working on one but at retreat I got two done and finished the third off this weekend. There are four challenges in total - hot or cold, sketch, strips & stripes and the last scrap your selfie...


Moments like this 
 D-lish October Cybercrop Challenge #1
Choose 2 or more colors from either side of the color wheel to create your own warm or cool color palette.


Love Life 
 D-lish October Cybercrop Challenge #3
Sketch Challenge


Today open every door
 D-lish October Cybercrop Challenge #4
Scrap your selfie - create a project that features a photo of yourself


... that's all for now... i need to get back to the creative desk and tick off a few more of these amazing challenges.


Your life unfolds in proportion to your courage... 
Danielle LaPorte



3 comments:

Sandra said...

So Tracey, did you get all 19 challenges done? I hope so, you usually do scrap up a storm at retreat. Fabulous layout, I love the black stripey paper and the pops of colour. Thanks for joining us at STG.

Rosemary Hanson said...

Great page and such a lovely rainbow of colour!! the photo is great and the journaling really gives it meaning!
Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

Lucie Forte said...

I really love your interpretation about the moodboard, your layout is so beautiful! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!